We're pleased to announce that in the lead up to the Yading Skyrunning Festival, we'll be hosting a three-day Skyrunning Camp, taking place between the 28th to the 30th of April. The Camp will be led by Garmin and Scott pro sponsored athlete, Ruth Croft! With Ruth's guidance, camp participants will explore the most beautiful sections of the three courses offered at the Yading Skyrunning Festival. As an added extra - some sections exclusive to the camp (and not on the race routes) will be included; a jaunt at 5,100m on stunning ridge lines is among those extras.
The camp includes:
• Daily shuttle bus return from Yading (Holyland) to the area of exploration
• Food and drink stations on each recce
• Elite coaching / running advice
• Pre-race exploration and tips
• Guided running / hiking off course, including mountain sections and lake
• Downhill running technique
• Maximising efficiency while climbing
• Race hydration and nutrition advice!
If you’d like to join the camp, and have registered for the event already, please send us an email at [email protected].
To sign up to the Camp, register at Active.
Please note: under no circumstances do we provide refunds. In certain circumstances we may provide race credit. Discretion for this is with the race organiser.